Ownership, Governance, and Value in Family Firms
July 2-5, 2013
- In what ways do family, ownership and governance interact to create or destroy value in family firms?
- The International Family Enterprise Research Academy (IFERA) and the University of St.Gallen invite you to participate in the 2013 IFERA Annual Conference (IFERA 2013). This global conference will take place in St.Gallen, Switzerland from July 2nd to 5th, 2013.
- The purpose of the conference is to advance family business scholarship by serving as a platform for sharing new ideas and insights to contribute to the growing body of knowledge in the broad area of family business. We are an inclusive, multi-disciplinary, and global conference welcoming submissions from diverse theoretical and methodological perspectives.
- Our pre-conference event, the IFERA Consortiums are initiatives aimed at developing research skills of doctoral students and research faculty. Our post -conference event, "IFERA Family Business Day" aims to engage business families and family business scholars in a synergistics conversation to promote an appreciation of research and enhance the relevance of academic research.
- AWARD ANNOUNCEMENT: IFERA Sponsored Ph.D. Research Proposal Competition - 2000 Euros